Dr Daniel Lewis MB BS (Hons) FRACP FASLM is a rheumatologist (a musculoskeletal, arthritis and pain management specialist physician) with more than 25 years experience in medical diagnosis and patient care.
He is a Fellow of the Australian Society of Lifestyle Medicine.
The central focus of his work is to use the most up-to-date scientific evidence available to guide effective treatment choices. This allows a wide-range of treatment options.
His integrative approach allows safe, lifestyle, nutritional and non-drug treatment options to be part of the treatment plan where indicated.
Daniel continues to be involved in academic research.
His current professional appointments include:
- Adjunct Lecturer in the Department of Medicine at Monash University
- Member of the Medical Panels of the Victorian WorkCover Authority.
- An Independent Medical examiner for WorkSafe Victoria
- Fellow of the Australian Society of Lifestyle Medicine
- Medical adviser to DragonClaw, a rheumatology patient support organisation
For more information about the Daniel Lewis Rheumatology Centre and details regarding appointments visit www.daniellewis.com.au
To inquire about the next available appointment time please use the form below or call Tina 03 95349495.